As it stands you do NOT require a license from your council to practice Hot Waxing treatments.

Insurance is a must before you begin your case studies. We are happy as an academy to provide them with a written letter explaining you are in training and require insurance to complete your case studies before being issued with a certificate.

We recommend the following insurance companies:

  1. Insync Insurance – QUOTE BLUSH1

Click the link below to retrieve a quote: